Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Ball!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is the best cheese ball I've ever put into my mouth. Sadly though, I can't claim it as my own. I was given this recipe by one of the children's mothers that I used to take care of at the daycare I used to work at. I remember her bringing a cheese ball in for all of the teachers. (Shh, don't tell anyone but the other teacher that shared the room helped me eat all of it by the end of the day! ;))
INGREDIENTS:

12 oz cream cheese, softened

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original

1 small package Real Bacon Bits (about 1 cup)

1 cup chopped walnuts

Directions:

It's just this easy:

All you have to do is mix the first four ingredients up, for that into a ball, and then roll the ball in the walnuts. Once all of this is done, simply refrigerate your cheese ball overnight and you're done.








-Best served with crackers. :)



Yes, I know these aren't the best pictures. I'm not the best photographer. I'm going to have to get a new and better camera along with some pretty serving platters. (Cough* Hint for Christmas presents *Cough) :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Mmm yummy! If I invited you for Thanksgiving dinner, will you bring this!? ;)

FilipinaFoodista said...

Absolutely! One for you and one for me! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mother, soon to be wife, and daughter. I'm half Filipino and half American and was raised in sweet home Alabama. I have a passion for cooking food and I'm here to blog about it!
Powered by Blogger.

FilipinaFoodista Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino